Private voice instruction from age 10 to adult
Studio Policies *
- SPRING BREAK: Spring Break is coming up the week of March 18th. No lessons that week (I'll be in Florida).
- PAYMENTS: In addition to checks and cash, I can now accept Venmo (which has no fees).
- SPRING CONCERT: Our Spring Concert this year is planned for Sunday, May 19th with a pot luck dinner to celebrate our graduating seniors before the concert and cake afterward. Details will be forthcoming. If May 19th doesn't work for you, please let me know ASAP.
- SUMMER LESSONS: One day per week during June by appointment only (probably Wednesdays). No lessons in July. One day per week during August by appointment only (probably Wednesdays). Regularly scheduled lessons resume after Labor day.
- Weekly, half-hour lessons ($25/lesson)
- Vocal technique and musical styles from music theater to classical
- Audition coaching sessions, $30/half hour
- Adults, Teens, and Children (age 10+)
- New Student Information - new students, please fill out & bring with you
2019 Holiday/Break Schedule
Planned holidays & breaks coincide with Douglas County School District and are listed below, other breaks may occur during the year, and will be noted with an email and a change in this schedule:
- Spring Break: March 18-22
- Memorial Day: May 27
- June Lessons: Limited days, TBA
- Summer Break: July 1-August 12
- August Lessons: Limited days, TBA
- Regular Schedule Resumes: Tuesday, Sept. 3
- Fall Break: October 14-18
- Thanksgiving week: November 25-29
- Winter Break: December 19-January 14, 2020
Vicki Pierce is a 37 year veteran of the musical theater stage with a Bachelor of Music degree in Vocal Performance from the University of Texas at Arlington. She is a member of the National Association of Teachers of Singing (NATS) and has more than 15 years of teaching experience both privately and with youth organizations. She works with both adults and children and continues to be an active performer in the Denver area.